Jet ski, towed buoy, flyboard: this summer, enjoy the thrill of the Landes!
The Landes coast is a real paradise for water sports enthusiasts: surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddle... If you are ready to battle the waves and push your limits, come and experience the thrill of jet-skiing, towed buoys and flyboarding. Extreme sports that should delight adrenaline junkies!
JET-SKI: GLIDE AND SPEED
Are you a fan of the thrill of the waves? Treat yourself to a sporty jet-skiing trip on the south coast of the Landes, from Capbreton to Biarritz. Alone, in a group or with friends, enjoy the pleasure of speed in complete safety with a qualified instructor.
Step on the gas and sail at high speed in the Bay of Biscay, a few nautical miles from the Spanish border, to the Virgin Rock in Biarritz. Halfway along the route, change pilots and swim in the open sea for the bravest. For a first experience of water scooters, you can opt for a short 45 minute tour between Capbreton and Seignosse, along the wild coast.
- For whom: from 16 years old for the driver, from 12 years old for the passenger.
- How much does it cost: 190 €/skiing trip (valid for 2 people, 2 h round trip Capbreton > Biarritz), 95 €/skiing trip (45 min round trip Capbreton > Seignosse).
TOWED BUOY: FUN AND ADRENALINE
A very popular water sport in recent years, the towed buoy also promises a lot of thrills! As the name suggests, it is a giant buoy towed by a powerfully motorised zodiac.
Wearing a lifejacket, sitting or lying on your stomach with your hands gripping the handles, you slide and jump at full speed on the waves formed by the boat. The sensation of taking off is impressive, with speeds of over 50 km/h in a straight line. You bounce on the waves, splash around and have a lot of fun! The ride becomes sportier when the boat's driver takes a series of sharp turns. Who will be the first to fall in the water?
- Who is it for: from 9 years old, lifejacket provided.
- How much does it cost: 20€/pers (15 min buoy ride).
FLYBOARD : EXTREME SPORT AND SENSATIONS
Do you dream of flying on water? To swim like a dolphin? This summer, don't stay at the bottom of the wave! To give your camping holiday a boost, try flyboarding, an unusual water sport between wakeboarding and kitesurfing.
The principle: get out of the water, balance and move on a board propelled by two water jets, with the sensation of literally flying over the water! The more experienced riders will be able to perform some spectacular movements and figures at a height of several metres. So, are you ready to experience extreme sensations?
- For whom: accessible from 9 years old, waistcoat, helmet and wetsuit provided.
- How much does it cost: 80€/pers (45 minutes of sea time, including 20 minutes in the water with your jet pack).
MORE INFO :
- Activities offered from June to September with Jet Évasion, leisure partner of Le Vieux Port, your 5-star campsite near Capbreton, in the Landes.
- Meeting point: Capbreton harbour, Bourret quay (behind the pirate island, car park of the restaurant Chez Minus).
- Information and booking RESASOL : 05 58 48 22 00.
You might be interested in this news
Le Vieux Port: the French people's favourite campsite in 2023 for its entertainment.
For this new edition of the "French Favourite Campsite" award, our 5 star campsite had the immense joy of receiving the award for the "2023 Favourite Campsite" in the "Entertainment" category.
An award that honours our constantly innovative ideas, designed to brighten up your daily life as holidaymakers during your stay at our Le Vieux Port campsite.
Our tips for a weekend in Capbreton
Do you love the Landes and the Basque Country and are you planning to spend a weekend in Capbreton? Here are our tips for visiting "the town of a hundred captains" in 48 hours!
Things to know before your stay
At Le Vieux Port, your holiday starts as soon as your wish to get away from it all takes shape. And for that, we accompany you well before your arrival on site. So that you can plan ahead, we have put together a list of good practices that are essential for a dream stay at our 5-star campsite.