The people in charge of our various services have all been trained via the Tourism Academy professional training institute in welcoming and ensuring the safety of our customers.
The programme of this complete training includes: Actions to be taken and behaviour to adopt before, during and after a client's stay, cleaning procedures, management of staff and their equipment, hygiene measures to be applied and enforced, distancing procedures, barrier gestures and the medical means available, procedures to be applied in the event of a positive test...
Following this complete training on the measures of application and the behaviours to be adopted in front of the Covid-19 within the framework of an establishment receiving the public, it is in all 3 tests which made it possible to validate the knowledge and acquired of our persons in charge to accomodate you always better and in full safety.
We welcome you from June 2nd and this in the strictest respect of the sanitary rules in force:
- setting up of traffic direction
- provision of gel dispensers
- distance signage
- reminder of barrier gestures
- Passage control sheets and post-passage disinfection for monitoring the application of measures
We do our utmost to ensure that our teams welcome you in the best sanitary conditions:
- wearing a mask is compulsory, gloves and disinfectant wipes are provided for the teams.
- training in all barrier gestures
- storage of sanitary safety means in a building disinfected daily
- adaptation of work schedules to avoid overly large gatherings
- adaptation of protocols (intervention, creation of traffic lanes reserved for personnel...)
New in 2020: automatic check-in kiosks allow you to check in upon arrival and departure to facilitate your procedures and limit your waiting time.